Skip to main content
- Profiles API is now official.
- Pixel Compare - Supports Vector-PDFs.
- Change consolidation works when using theming and ghosting.
Autodesk.Measure extension, which allows measuring from any location.
- AEC Navigator for the
BimWalk extension. Gives users an experience similar to the Navisworks and Revit first-person tools.
viewer.hitTest() extends its implementation to also intersect objects from
getCalibration APIs to get the list of measurements on the canvas and calibration values.
Autodesk.Snapping, which exposes a tool for snapping to geometry:
- Hotkey for activating the Field-of-View tool ( Ctrl + Shift ). Users can still access the functionality by using the appropriate toolbar button.
- Hotkey for activating the Roll tool ( Alt + Shift ). Users can still access the functionality by using the appropriate toolbar button.
- Bubble nodes are sorted based on the order number provided in the bubble.json
- DWG layers in external references do not turn on/off.
- Model Browser and Selection wouldn’t work when Property Database contained cycles.
- Fix Prism wood material problem when using different canvases.
- Regression: Extensions fail to load in multiple viewer instances.
- Regression when loading external ids.