Skip to main content
Release Date: 2019-11-7
Autodesk.ModelStructure now controls addition of Model Browser’s toolbar button. GuiViewer3D loads the extension by default.
- Viewcube compass, which provides visual indicators for north, south, east and west directions.
- BimWalk - Added
- RenderContext: Allow custom shapes to define their own edge opacity via material’s edgeOpacity attribute.
- Issue where Model Browser would display an incorrect number of models when multiple ones are loaded.
- Measurement inconsistencies when “isolate measurements” options is checked.
- There is an unexpected tooltip shown when move explode submenu bar (IE).
- Hide tooltip on explode slider.
- Pixel Compare - Disable color button and visibility buttons on side-by-side mode.
- Vector-PDF - Fix underlayRaster race condition.
- Fixed problem with thin arcs and circles on mobile.
- Toolbar missing after switching Vector PDF sheets while using underlayRaster option.
- PushPin extension - corrupted seedUrns
- Autodesk.Viewing.shutdown() no longer breaks the property db loader
- Issue where PDF layers were not working.