In February, we released a set of write APIs for Autodesk Takeoff specific project settings. We have updated the existing GitHub sample forge-takeoff.exchange.csv.
We have enhanced project settings as well as the UI for takeoff items in the sample as follows.
For Project settings, we have added the following workflows:
- Display Takeoff Measurement System currently defined and an interface to modify it (when possible).
- Display Classifications systems from available classification systems.
- Export classifications from available classification systems.
- Import and Update classification systems (when possible).
For Takeoff Items, we have made the following enhancements:
- Display Autodesk Takeoff Inventory in readable form or raw form in two tables (one for the items grouped and other for all items).
- Export Autodesk Takeoff Inventory from current or all packages available in readable form or raw form from both tables to a CSV file.
The full code is found on our GitHub site:
You can also find the live demo here:
For information about the initial release of Takeoff API, please refer to the earlier post: "Autodesk Takeoff API"
If you have any questions about Takeoff API, please contact us through our Forge support channel.