Autodesk University 2020 was a week-long spectacular virtual experience that has and will continue through the month and beyond. There was an extraordinary amount of product and feature announcements, customized learning content, and opportunities to meet and network with fellow professionals! Through all of this, we hope you are invigorated and excited to get started on your Forge journey. But you may be wondering, where do I begin? Below you will find many resources to get your innovations kickstarted.
Can't miss AU 2020 Experiences
- Head to the Forge Industry Destination page to watch our Forge Keynote, learn what Forge can do for your industry, see recommended classes, and more.
- Reach out to some of the many highly skilled Forge Exhibitors to learn about their expertise and experience with Forge.
- Check out these blogs that provide recaps and recommendations for all of the AU 2020 happenings to help you learn more about Forge.
Resources to get started with Autodesk Forge
- Explore our official website: https://forge.autodesk.com/
- Watch this video on What is Forge
- Check out our Quickstart Guides and Tutorials
- Head to our FAQ page
- Get help on StackOverflow. The Forge support team monitors StackOverflow for, and will answer, all questions marked with Forge-related tags.
In many cases, members of the Forge developer community will also give you advice.
- Sign up for our Newsletter to receive updates and announcements about Forge developments, resources, events and community.
- Follow us on twitter: Autodesk Forge
- Create your Autodesk account here
Now that you've been introduced to Forge and how to get started, be sure to expand your skills with our fantastic learning events.
- We have a monthly webinar series called Forge Partner Talks where top Forge partners share the solutions they have built using Forge, the insights they gained along the way and any words of wisdom for anyone just starting out.
- Attend one of our virtual Accelerator Programs which are week-long opportunities for developers to work intensively on a chosen project with help and support directly from Autodesk's Forge team. You get to network with industry experts and peers, exchange ideas, and build your proof-of-concept.
Check out our Forge Events page to find what works best for you.
We hope you are inspired to Reimagine Possible. The Forge team is always available at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you in getting up and running.