Release Date: 2020-1-30
Autodesk.AEC.Minimap3Dfeatures a new level selection dropdown UI.
GuiViewer3D.registerCustomizeToolbarCB(callbackFunction)to register a callback function that gets invoked each time the viewer gets resized. The callback’s signature is
function (viewer, width, height). The callback function is also invoked whenever a new extension gets loaded.
- Settings Panel option that enables/disables line-animations when loading PDF files.
- Profile setting value
avp.Prefs2D.LOADING_ANIMATIONcan be used programmatically to control whether line-animations are enabled for PDF files.
- A context menu entry that allows users to select an object from a 2D sheet and view it in 3D.
- Support for
viewer.addEventListener(eventId, callback, options). Allows callbacks with higher priorities to be invoked first.
MeasureExtension.setMeasurements()function restores measurements that were saved by the
- Support for rendering PDF fill image patterns.
Autodesk.AEC.Minimap3Dis now localized.
- Runtime error in
model.getPageToModelTransform()when viewports are not available.
- Fix issue where
BimMarkupsextension could not load a non-standard arrow-callout markup.
- Fixed an issue loading the viewer from data urls
getPropertiesSubsetWithInheritancefunction was not returning properties correctly for objects that had more than one subset property
- Do not show the blue section plane when restoring a viewer state that contains cutplanes.
- Viewer no longer pollutes css className
.card, which clashes with Bootstrap’s css.
- Release memory on
- MSDF text not clipped correctly.