Skip to main content
Release Date 2020-01-16
- Added a new Clipping implementation for PDFs with performance improvement.
- A new Preference value
avp.Prefs3D.EXPLODE_STRATEGY to control which algorithm (hierarchical or radial) gets used when using the explode feature.
- Blending Mode support for PDFs.
- This version will attempt to initialize using a WebGL2 and will fallback into WebGL1.
- PDF background turns black when it’s white in the source PDF.
- “Open properties on select” setting does not work on multiple models.
- PDF opened as raster instead of vector.
- BimWalk toolbar button doesn’t work when you change the navigation tool programmatically.
- Explode tool is not working well for manufacturing-specific models.
- WebGL errors when rendering section outlines as a 2D material in a 3D material world when using WebGL2 context.
- Snapping to arc centers was broken.