Skip to main content
Release Date: 2019-04-23
- LMV-4399: Section tool will now take into account the camera’s viewport during initialization
- Support for Autodesk.AEC.LevelsExtension on mobile platforms.
- Support for Autodesk.BIM360.Extension.PushPin (pushpins) and Autodesk.PDF (vector PDF).
- Pushpin thumbnail & screenshots enhancements.
- Method rearrangeByPriorities to toolController API.
- Handler for swipe gesture.
- LMV-4218: config3d.modelBrowserIsolateSelectedNodes to configure the Model Browser to isolate the selected nodes or not (default is set to not isolate it).
- LMV-4218: Transparent selection highlighting
- LMV-2958: Selection highlights for 2D are not transparent and obscured annotations
- LMV-4308: Section tool cuts plane partially if state was saved with viewer.getState()
- LMV-4338: Rendering of rotated images in PDF Extension
- LMV-4308: Section tool cuts plane partially after using viewer.restoreState()
- LMV-4150: Dialog title gets truncated
- LMV-4140: The camera cannot be tilted in first person mode if the initial point of view is looking straight down or up at the model
- LMV-4428: Reduce hitTest when mouse hovering on the canvas