Release Date: 2019-08-15
- Force calibration for vector PDF
- Clicking in Model Browser will now isolate objects.
- Extension Autodesk.LayerManager controls whether the Layers Panel button gets added to the toolbar. This extension is loaded by default.
- A single preference can have multiple registered callbacks. See Autodesk.Viewing.Private.Preferences#addListeners.
- Toolbar button to select text in PDF files.
- Layer support to PDF files
- PDF Extension: Add support for and . Both are true by default.
- Autodesk.Viewing.UI.DataTable component
- Beta release of Autodesk.Viewing.Profile. A Profile can be used to apply settings and load/unload extensions from the Viewer.
- Fixed bugs on pushpin’s metadata
- Infinite recursion in Fusion Orbit
- Reset view frustrum and clipping planes when zoomed into large model
- MRT errors in Chrome 76