Forge DevCon at AU Las Vegas is right around the corner, and we’ve gathered all the info you need to be ready. If you have additional questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And if your colleagues haven’t registered yet, it’s not too late – email customer service for tickets.
FORGE DEVCON - THE BASICS
- Dates: Mon & Tues November 13-14, 2017
- Monday start: Grab ‘n Go breakfast starts at 7:30 AM; keynotes begin promptly at 8:30 AM
- Location: Venetian/Palazzo Convention Center Las Vegas, Nevada (4th & 5th Floor)
- Badge pick-up location: The Hub, Venetian E, Level 2 or Satellite Hotel Location
- Badge pick-up time: Sunday 4:00PM – 8:00PM, Monday from 7:00AM
BEFORE YOU GO
- Forge DevCon is included in the AU MOBILE APP, so use it to track your schedule, navigate the event, and get important updates.
- Have questions? ASK AVA, the Autodesk Virtual Assistant included in the mobile app.
- Register in advance for CLASSES you want to attend, to ensure a seat. If a class is full, there will be drop-in opportunities on site, plus most classes will be recorded.
AT THE EVENT – DON’T MISS IT!
- Forge DevCon Keynotes: This is your first stop at the event and it is located in the Forge DevCon General Session area on the 5th Floor of the Convention Center in Palazzo E
- Forge DevCon Village: Located directly behind the Forge DevCon General Session on the 5th floor, The Village will be open Monday only, 10:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Forge DevCon Classes: Classes are on the 4th Floor on Monday; on Tuesday, some Forge classes are combined with AU classes, so allow extra time to find your way.
- Forge DevLab: The DevLab is open Tuesday only, 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM, in Galileo 1002 on Level 1. Stop by to troubleshoot projects, take self-paced tutorials, or just ask Forge experts your informal questions.
- AU Welcome Reception: Located at The Hub, Venetian E, Level 2, this event is open to all Forge DevCon attendees and is a great opportunity to network with peers and speakers.
- AU General Session: Tuesday keynotes and lunch will be open to all Forge DevCon attendees and hosted in the AU General Session on Level 2 Hall C.
- AU Exhibit Hall is open to all Forge DevCon attendees on Tuesday from Noon until 9:00 PM. From 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM it will also host the Community Reception which you are welcome to attend.
And be sure to follow us on social and join the conversation by tagging #ForgeDevCon.
See you in Las Vegas!