How to Get Started Learning Forge
Autodesk University 2021 was a virtual experience that presented an extraordinary amount of product and feature announcements, customized learning content, and opportunities to meet and network with fellow professionals. Through all of this, we hope you are invigorated and excited to get started on your Forge journey. But you may be wondering, where do I begin? Below you will find many resources to get your innovations kickstarted.
Forge Learnings from 2021 Autodesk University
- Head to the Forge Industry Highlights page for one stop shop access to all the programs we have created for you.
- Head to the AU website to find all of our Forge classes.
- Check out these blogs that provide recaps and recommendations for all of the AU 2021 programs to help you learn more about Forge.
Resources to get started with Autodesk Forge
- Explore our official website: https://forge.autodesk.com/
- Watch this video on What is Forge
- Power your digital transformation by learning about Autodesk's Platform Vision.
- Check out our Quickstart Guides and Tutorials
- Head to our FAQ page
- Get help on StackOverflow. The Forge support team monitors StackOverflow for, and will answer, all questions marked with Forge-related tags.
In many cases, members of the Forge developer community will also give you advice.
- Sign up for our Newsletter to receive updates and announcements about Forge developments, resources, events and community.
- Follow us on twitter: Autodesk Forge
- Create your Autodesk account here
Events for Learning Autodesk Forge
Now that you've been introduced to Forge and how to get started, be sure to expand your skills with our fantastic learning events.
- Attend one of our virtual Accelerator Programs which are week-long opportunities for developers to work intensively on a chosen project with help and support directly from Autodesk's Forge team. You get to network with industry experts and peers, exchange ideas, and build your proof-of-concept.
- Head to our Forge Events page to find what works best for you. You can schedule 1:1 help with our team of developers, sign-up to attend bi-weekly Coffee breaks, and much more.
We hope you are inspired. The Forge team is always available at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you in getting up and running.