What is a Forge Accelerator event?
The event is a workshop lasting between 3-5 days (depending on location) where you spend time working side by side with Autodesk engineers and Developers, just like you, prototyping your next generation cloud-based app leveraging Forge or Fusion 360. Or, you can bring your biggest Forge or Fusion API development challenges and work through them with Autodesk engineers who are experts with the APIs. You can come for the whole week, or just a day or two if that suits you better! Attendance at the event is free of charge, but you are responsible for your own travel, living and accommodation costs.
What are the benefits from attending?
- Fast track your development process with 1 on 1 help from Autodesk Forge Experts
- Master tools of the trade – get immersed in important aspects of cloud development
- Get inspiration and help from fellow software developers, as well a chance to build long lasting business relationships with your peers
What previous attendees have said about the event
plenty of people to talk to and get answers to our questions and actually opened up some other opportunities for us. The feedback loop is so much quicker in this environment, we exceeded our original internal pitch
Larry & Cameron, GTP Services, attendees at San Francisco Accelerator
it's a great distraction free zone where you've got great access to some experts... we shot through our projects, very easy to get stuff done here
Harry Keen, Opendesk, attendee at Barcelona Accelerator
great experience... made great progress and achieved our goal
Wolfgang & Patrick, Neanex, attendees at Prague Accelerator
Don’t just take our word for it, listen to the testimonials from previous attendees on how much they benefitted from attending the events.
Call to Action
If you have a great idea for a new product that leverages one or more of the Forge APIs, or if you’re building your cloud and mobile apps and services with Autodesk Forge APIs and could do with some help, or even you want to fast track your current development plans, consider joining one of upcoming events listed below. We’re accepting applications now for all events. Visit http://autodeskcloudaccelerator.com/apply/ to apply.
- April 30 – May 4, 2018 – Boston, USA
- May 7-10, 2018 – Bengaluru, India (4 days)
- June 11-15, 2018 – Barcelona, Spain
- June 18-22, 2018 – San Francisco, USA (dedicated to the Forge App Framework API Beta)
- July 9-12, 2018 – Sydney, Australia (4 days)
To learn more and for full details visit http://autodeskcloudaccelerator.com/