Call for Proposals for Autodesk University 2021 is open now through April 30. Have you recently pioneered a new Forge workflow? Can you help teach others how to build applications on Forge? Or do you have an awesome customer success story to share? Then we want to hear from you.
What We are Looking For
We are on the lookout for some fantastic Forge at AU class suggestions. As a speaker at this year's event, you will have the opportunity to showcase all the awesome solutions and applications you are building with Forge to one of the largest communities of design and engineering development professionals. We are looking for examples of innovative solutions around integrating Forge with other technologies, customer success stories, automation, and visualization. You can start prepping your proposal by asking yourself some of these questions:
- What did you make, how did you make it, and what was the result?
- Are you newly adept at Forge development and willing to help other newbies?
- Have you found any shortcuts or tips that you wish you knew before you started building with Forge, or using any Forge services?
- Are you the best at best practices? Would you like to share how you consistently apply stringent standards across development topics from application architecture, to security and testing?
- Have you integrated Forge into other software solutions or processes? Or created integrations with popular tools?
- Did you build an application that helps connect manufacturing processes and workflows?
- Are you customizing data solutions with AR, VR, or the IoT?
- Have you integrated Forge to create new solutions in construction?
If you answered "yes" to any of these, then you are just the speaker we are looking for!
For more resources, tips, and information on how to submit your proposal, visit the Call for Proposals page. Learn more about Autodesk University and past Forge events here.