AutoCAD Map 3D ObjectARX SDK licensing
License and download
For AutoCAD Map® 3D ObjectARX® for AutoCAD Map® 3D 2024, AutoCAD Map® 3D 2023, AutoCAD Map® 3D 2022, AutoCAD Map® 3D 2021, AutoCAD Map® 3D 2020, AutoCAD Map® 3D 2019
NOTICE TO USER:
THIS IS A CONTRACT. BY INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Autodesk, Inc. ("Autodesk") License Agreement for ObjectARX® for AutoCAD Map 3D software ("Agreement") accompanies an Autodesk® software product and related explanatory materials ("Software"). The term "Software" shall also include any upgrades, modified versions or updates of the Software licensed to you by Autodesk. Please read this Agreement carefully.
Autodesk grants to you a nonexclusive limited license to use and copy the Software, provided that you agree to the following:
1. Use of the Software. You may install the Software in a single location on a single hard disk or other storage device; install and use the Software on a file server for use on a network for the purpose of installation onto hard disks or other storage devices or use the Software over such network; and make backup copies of the Software. You may make unlimited copies of the Software and give copies to other persons or entities so long as ( i ) all such copies are used to develop applications for AutoCAD Map 3D or other Autodesk products and ( ii ) all such copies contain this Agreement and the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear on or in the Software.
2. Copyright. The Software is owned by Autodesk and its suppliers, and its structure, organization and code are the valuable trade secrets of Autodesk and its suppliers. The Software is also protected by copyright law and international treaty provisions. You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software. You may use trademarks only to identify printed output produced by the Software, in accordance with accepted trademark practice, including identification of trademark owner's name. Such use of any trademark does not give you any rights of ownership in that trademark. Except as stated above, this Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Software.
3. No Warranty. The Software is provided to you "AS IS," and you acknowledge that it may contain errors. Autodesk disclaims any warranty or liability obligations to you of any kind.
AUTODESK AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT AND CANNOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWARE. AUTODESK AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL AUTODESK OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF AN AUTODESK REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or special damages, or the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
4. Governing Law and General Provisions. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules. This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. You agree that the Software will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or any other export laws, restrictions or regulations. This Agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms.
This Agreement may only be modified in writing signed by an authorized officer of Autodesk.
5. Notice to Government End Users. If this product is acquired under the terms of a GSA contract-Use, reproduction or disclosure is subject to the restrictions set forth in the applicable ADP Schedule contract; DOD contract-Use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of 252.227-7013; Civilian agency contract-Use, reproduction or disclosure is subject to 52.227-19(a) through (d) and restrictions set forth in the accompanying end-user agreement.